Subtitles problem!! subs wont display!! tried everything.

Here you can ask questions and get help in English.

• Hi! i'm facing really annoying problem here what has continued for very long time now. When i'm watching movies i press "search for matching subtitles" and i get sub list what has my language in it (Finnish). i download subs and select it from the list. but no it wont display them. i tried to drop it manually on the player but no. nothing works, i have literally tried everything. i had to download bsplayer, subs only worked with that piece of shit. what could be the problem here. about year ago everything was fine. i'm running windows 10 technical preview atm and this problem started when i was on win7. also codec's are updated. i'm paying for nothing atm. i have contacted support 2 times now and your support team didn't know anything they just said "did you select it from the list" replied to that never got an answer.
    Korppi
    Problem

• What version of ALLPlayer are you using, do you have latest 6.0?
    Please redownload latest version and install it, there was an update (new build) of ALLPlayer v6.0 with some fixes about subtitles.

You may also want to check out unstable beta version 6.1 with another changes and fixes about codecs and subs, read here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2834 (automated translation: https://translate.google.com/translate? ... 26t%3D2834 ).
    As it's beta there may some things not work at all but we need more testers and we appreciate help in finding bugs.
    Scripter1
    PowerUser

• Hi! thanks for reply. yes i have latest version of allplayer and codec updated "Video system is correct!
    You can play almost all known video formats now!" ok i'm going to check out that 6.1 build but do codecs work there? do i need to buy new code for that? :|
    Korppi
    Problem

• Once you download codecs they are there and they should work, as for code it's valid for 1 month (or 1 year depending on how much you paid) so within that time you may use it to redownload codecs.
    Scripter1
    PowerUser

• same problem
    Dolis72
    Czytacz

• Hey,

Same issue here. Using the latest, 6.2 version.
    Is there anything to resolve it?
    Kalo Stoyanov
    Problem

• Do you have subtitles in the editor?

sub-editor.png
    sub-editor.png (241.99 KiB) Przeglądane 9763 razy
    Marcin
    Administrator

• Hey,

Yeah, I do.

http://i.imgur.com/NhOYvBw.png
    (couldn't find the file upload function; btw, I'm Slavic and I understand Polish more or less, but you might consider including English as an option on the forum, at least on the security question)
    Gość

Następna strona

Powrót do General Support - English forum

Informacja