help with allplayer

Here you can ask questions and get help in English.
17 sty 2010, o 17:33

• i'm from chile, i will try to explain my problem...

i use allplayer 3.7 and every time i see a video allplayer works right, but after delete the subs from the contain carpet, and when i run the same video again, the subs dont appear and i cant find them anywhere (i tried showing hide files and searching with windows and nothing)

i dont believe allplayer can delete a file, it seems to be a error...

please help, i'm loosing all my subs for using allplayer....
    allplayer delete subs after use

17 sty 2010, o 17:58

• There is in ALLPlayer a new function called ALLContainer that allows multimedia files (like avi, mkv, even mp3 and many more) to contain multilingual subtitles and film cover in them.
    In version 3.7 the options "add subtitles" and "delete after adding" (in "additional options") were by default enabled (we did fix that in newer versions). I'm sure your subtitles are now stored in your films.
    In newer versions we also added a function to save ALLContainer content to disk again (in v4.2 it was changed from ALLContainer to Movie Editor) so you can recover all subtitles "lost" in this way.

ALLPlayer 3.7 is a very old program and everything from v4.0 ALLPlayer and above is much better so I suggest that you upgrade your program.
    Scripter1
    PowerUser

18 sty 2010, o 04:16

• excelent man, we are in the right way... i 've already get the 4.1 allplayer version, and i went to the "edit subtitles" options and appear the "lost subtitles". There is a button called "save subs"... i did it, but the file that result of the saving process is a .dll file and cannot be readed as sub valid extension file... i tried saving the file as a .srt (not .dll) and didnt work... the program dont read the subs...

what im doing wrong?
    Gość

18 sty 2010, o 11:43

• Subtitles in ALLContainer are stored in txt format and they should be saved to txt format, I'm not sure what is wrong...
    Can you send us these subtitles (or provide a link to them hosted somewhere) or your file that contains the subs so we could check it?
    Scripter1
    PowerUser

19 sty 2010, o 05:52

19 sty 2010, o 11:41

• This is a very uncommon problem with default ALLPlayer video output setting (EVR).
    Changing the video output in filters in ALLPlayer to Overlay Mixer should solve this (filters -> video output -> Overlay Mixer).

Also we need you to send us lists of installed programs and running processes so we could identify what causes that problem and solve it permanently (you can use HijackThis program - here are 5-steps screenshots).
    Scripter1
    PowerUser

19 sty 2010, o 18:48

• It was already set in Overlay Mixer, i didnt have to change it
    Gość

19 sty 2010, o 22:32

• In that way try setting to EVR.
    Also write us info about installed programs and running processes.
    Scripter1
    PowerUser

20 sty 2010, o 11:45

18 maja 2016, o 05:29

Następna strona

Powrót do General Support - English forum

Informacja