Live update code out of date???

Here you can ask questions and get help in English.

• I was going to watch film and all of a sudden it was saying missing codec xvid.I try to download missing codec thru liveupdate and my code is out of date.I dont understand?How much code last,do i need to pay for code every month or is one time payment?
    Live update code out of date???

• Codes are for 1 month.
    Scripter1
    PowerUser

• Same question... Can we pay one time for access to updates?

Live update code out of date??? napisał(a):I was going to watch film and all of a sudden it was saying missing codec xvid.I try to download missing codec thru liveupdate and my code is out of date.I dont understand?How much code last,do i need to pay for code every month or is one time payment?
    Terry

• One code gives you access to liveupdate premium servers for 1 month, after that you have to get another code if you need to access to premium servers.

But codecs & programs downloaded from liveupdate don't have expiration time like code does, they will work unless you uninstall them or install application that interfere with installed codecs (like codecpack).
    Scripter1
    PowerUser

Powrót do General Support - English forum

Informacja